Within labour law, we seek to represent our clients in a manner that is fair and ensures balance between the rights and responsibility of both the employer and employees. Hence, to ensure this balance we treat each case in accordance with Labour Law Statutes, such as; The Labour Relations Amendment Act of 2002; The Basic Conditions of Employment Act Amendment Act 2002; The Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998; and many other recognised statutes. We are well experienced in proving the assistance in the following matters in as far as Labour Law field is concerned:
- Arbitration and mediation.
- Collective bargaining issues and strike management.
- Disciplinary investigations and enquiries.
- Employment contracts.
- Employment discrimination.
- Employment legislation.
- Pension law and employee benefits.
- Public law employment issues.
- Policy development and drafting.
Sonyana Attorneys & Conveyancers.
We achieve our clients expectation and beyondConnect with Us